July to September 2003
Not much was accomplished during July and August as we were away in July and took some time off with friends during the early part of August. However we did spend the later part of August organising the work necessary to redecorate the external east facing wall that we had scheduled for September. This wall was very damp as the same problem found elsewhere, of rainwater caught behind the ageing paintwork, existed. Until this is cured we would be unable to decorate the internal rooms against this wall. We also replaced the soffits and fascias and replaced a few tiles behind the chimney.
Other accomplishments were mainly confined to the downstairs cloakroom where we remodeled it adding a separate laundry facility.