The Albion Motor Car Company was founded in 1899 at Glasgow. It was renamed Albion Motors in 1930 and was taken over by Leyland Motors in 1951. Since 1909 it made many trucks & buses.
It provided the rear-engined Viking VK43AL chassis for the 1967 PRV Royalist coach. This was to be the only use of of an Albion Chassis by PRV.
(see The 1967 Royalist entry)